August 21, 2014
TEMPO Program Meeting | Lessons in Leadership
Dr. Joan Prince, Vice Chancellor for Global Inclusion and Engagement, UWM
August 22, 2014
TEMPO Professional Development Series | Tapping Into Emotional Intelligence
Chris Schindler, Manager Organization Development and Learning | Human Resources, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co.
September 18, 2014
TEMPO Program Meeting | Network and Meet the New CEO of TEMPO, Jennifer Dirks
First CEO of TEMPO Announced
TEMPO Talent Survey / Experts Directory
TEMPO Releases 2012/13 Annual Report
TEMPO Milwaukee's new office space
TEMPO Op-Ed appears on Journal Sentinel "Female Leaders are Making Strides"
TEMPO Executive Director Appears in Video for Future Milwaukee Leadership Program
YP Week | Tips and Tools for Your Professional Success
View highlights from the presentation here.
TEMPO Member Recognition Honorees
View them here
GMC, Milwaukee Women inc create diversity award - Mary Ellen Stanek
Women's Affinity Alliance
January 30, 2013 Program Materials
Up TEMPO - Women's Group Boosts Impact
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
On Working Moms Having It All - quotes from TEMPO Members Lori Richards, Karen Coy-Romano, Vinita Paul and Tracy Johnson
TEMPO announces new Board of Directors
TEMPO announces 2012 Mentor Award Winners
Group of Milwaukee Executives forms Women's Affinity Alliance
Coverage of Associated Bank's Phil Flynn at TEMPO's Luncheon including check presentaiton to scholarship fund
TEMPO Milwaukee is an invitation-only organization in greater Milwaukee that connects women leaders with diverse backgrounds and experience to support, advise, learn and create relationships with one another. Our membership is comprised of approximately 275 women who hold executive and leadership positions throughout greater Milwaukee.
The typical TEMPO Milwaukee member shares the following profile:
• 10 years + of professional experience
• 5 years executive-level professional experience
• Decision-making responsibility for staff and budget
• One of the organization’s top executives or has direct access to the top executives
• A community leader
• Leadership experience in professional and/or civic organizations
You are encouraged to nominate professional women who you feel fit the TEMPO Milwaukee membership criteria.
Nomination and Review Process:Please remember: The nomination process is designed as an “invitation” of membership by current TEMPO members. Members actively participate in the nomination process of potential new members by completing the necessary prospect paperwork and communicating with their nominees after committee review.
1) The nominator completes the Membership Nomination Form (call the TEMPO office 414.301.6680), entering the nominating member‘s name in the section “Contacts within TEMPO.”
2) The nominator emails the Membership Nomination Form to email@example.com. To be considered for Fall on-boarding, nominations must be received by August 15th. To be considered for Spring on-boarding, the nominations must be received by January 15th.
3) An acknowledgement of receipt of the nomination is emailed to the nominating member.
4) Membership Nomination Forms are reviewed at the Membership Committee meeting the first Wednesday of February and September.
5) The nominating member and the nominee will receive notification of the committee’s decision by the 15th of September or March, depending on when the application is submitted.
6) If accepted, the nominee receives a letter of acceptance and a Member Data Form. The nominator will be cc’d on the letter. If not accepted, a call is made to the nominator.
7) Nominee returns Member Data Form, a 100-word bio, dues payment, and a headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) The new member receives login and password information for the TEMPO Milwaukee website and is added to the on-line roster.
9) The new member can register on-line for the next meeting, and her bio will appear in the next issue of the TEMPO Milwaukee newsletter UpBeat.