July 24, 2013
TEMPO New Member Orientation (please inquire with Sarah Puchalski, Member Affairs Director)
July 26, 2013
TEMPO Foodies | Milwaukee Food Tour - Walker's Point Dine-Around More details...
August 15, 2013
TEMPO Monthly Program Meeting - Rochelle Flagg, Chief HR Officer at Direct Supply. More details...
September 13, 2013
TEMPO Professional Development Series - Jan Allen, "Pitching Ideas and Closing Deals" More details...
September 19, 2013
TEMPO Monthly Program Meeting - Mary Isbister More details...
October 17, 2013
TEMPO Leadership Event More details coming soon!
November 21, 2013
TEMPO Monthly Program Meeting - Catalyst More details coming soon!
December 19, 2013
TEMPO Annual Holiday Party More details coming soon!
January 16, 2014
TEMPO Monthly Program Meeting - Craig Culver More details...
February 20, 2014
TEMPO Mentor Awards Event More details coming soon!
YP Week | Tips and Tools for Your Professional Success
View highlights from the presentation here.
TEMPO Member Recognition Honorees
View them here
GMC, Milwaukee Women inc create diversity award - Mary Ellen Stanek
Women's Affinity Alliance
January 30, 2013 Program Materials
Up TEMPO - Women's Group Boosts Impact
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
On Working Moms Having It All - quotes from TEMPO Members Lori Richards, Karen Coy-Romano, Vinita Paul and Tracy Johnson
TEMPO announces new Board of Directors
TEMPO announces 2012 Mentor Award Winners
Group of Milwaukee Executives forms Women's Affinity Alliance
Coverage of Associated Bank's Phil Flynn at TEMPO's Luncheon including check presentaiton to scholarship fund
Becoming a Member
TEMPO Milwaukee is an invitation-only organization in greater Milwaukee that connects women leaders with diverse backgrounds and experience to support, advise, learn and create relationships with one another. Our membership is comprised of approximately 275 women who hold executive and leadership positions throughout greater Milwaukee.
The typical TEMPO Milwaukee member shares the following profile:
• 10 years + of professional experience
• 5 years executive-level professional experience
• Decision-making responsibility for staff and budget
• One of the organization’s top executives or has direct access to the top executives
• A community leader
• Leadership experience in professional and/or civic organizations
You are encouraged to nominate professional women who you feel fit the TEMPO Milwaukee membership criteria.
Nomination and Review Process:Please remember: The nomination process is designed as an “invitation” of membership by current TEMPO members. Members actively participate in the nomination process of potential new members by completing the necessary prospect paperwork and communicating with their nominees after committee review.
1) The nominator completes the Membership Nomination Form, entering the nominating member‘s name in the section “Contacts within TEMPO.”
2) The nominator emails the Membership Nomination Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for September membership, nominations must be received by September 1. To be considered for March, the nominations must be received by February 18.
3) An acknowledgement of receipt of the nomination is emailed to the nominating member.
4) Membership Nomination Forms are reviewed at the Membership Committee meeting the first Wednesday of February and September.
5) The nominating member and the nominee will receive notification of the committee’s decision by the 15th of September or March, depending on when the applicaitonw as submitted.
6) If accepted, the nominee receives a letter of acceptance and a Member Data Form. The nominator will be cc’d on the letter. If not accepted, a call is made to the nominator.
7) Nominee returns Member Data Form, a 100-word bio, dues payment, and a headshot to email@example.com.
8) The new member receives login and password information for the TEMPO Milwaukee website and is added to the on-line roster.
9) The new member can register on-line for the next meeting, and her bio will appear in the next issue of the TEMPO Milwaukee newsletter UpBeat.