About Our Members
Click here for a membership information packet.
TEMPO Milwaukee members represent more than 200 companies and organizations in the Milwaukee area.
They work in a variety of executive positions in a myriad of industries. Our members:
- Have Master’s degrees (31%) or a professional degree or Ph.D (20%)
- Are CEOs, presidents or partners in their organization (43%)
- Have profit and loss responsibilities within their organization (70%)
- Sit on for profit or non-profit boards (84%)
From Our 2012/13 Membership:
Which best describes your industry sector:
- Manufacturing 14%
- Services 18%
- Retail Trade 5%
- Media 10%
- Technology 0%
- Education 4%
- Business Services 4%
- Arts 2%
- Banking 12%
- Legal 6%
- Government 2%
- Nonprofit 15%
- Healthcare 8%.
Which age group do you fall into?
Leaders Making a Difference:
- 25-40: 18.2%
- 40-55: 52.5%
- 55-65: 29.8%
- TEMPO members sit on more than 200 for profit and non-profit boards (150+boards identified in manufacturing, education, health)
- More than 100,000 volunteer hours each year are donated back to the community
- Individuals donate their time, talent and treasure that translates to millions of dollars each year